Author Topic: Who likes Magic Mushrooms or Would Like to Try Them?  (Read 4880 times)

Spark101

Re: Who likes Magic Mushrooms or Would Like to Try Them?
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2014, 08:06:43 PM »
Mmmm...shrooms sign me up..

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »
all gone. if you snoozed, then you loozed.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Spark101

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2014, 08:59:45 PM »
Aww shame...yes I snoooozed I guess..

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2014, 09:01:19 PM »
maybe we can do it again someday. it was to give ppl an alternative that have piss quizzes.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Spark101

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2014, 09:03:38 PM »
Yea working 30ft in the air I'm in that boat..thanks cid next time I won't wait as long..

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2014, 09:05:07 PM »
I was just talking with a friend today about trying shooms, hopefully next time he visits in the springtime if we can get our hands on some. I want to go to there!

Seatbelts

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2014, 01:55:47 PM »
Curse my luck. No internet for a month and a half and I missed it :( and still have two and a half years to serve lol. But really tho magical things like this are a must do, after my last time (insane experience,  that really helped me look inside, I proposed to my wife. 3 years this june :) ) changed my life in such a profound and positive way. Awesome of you guys for doing this!
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both".

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2014, 05:16:25 PM »
The shrooms I received were REALLY GREEAATT!!

Strong, fast acting, fun! Yeah!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2014, 11:05:39 AM »
 :goodpost

:tripping:

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2014, 11:13:41 AM »
Props to acid!

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2014, 12:14:58 PM »
So lets say I acquired some shrooms ;).... whats the best way to ingest them? Just toss them in my mouth and chew? Was advised a 2g dose.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 12:34:59 PM »
So lets say I acquired some shrooms ;).... whats the best way to ingest them? Just toss them in my mouth and chew? Was advised a 2g dose.

You can pretty much do just that. Chew them up a bit and chase with some liquid. Usually tastes like crap (they actually grow in crap after all, in nature anyway), but you'll love the effects. Have fun!  :tripping:

Always wanted to try psylocibe. I've heard the body high is really amazing. I just have no idea where to find them where I live. Hopefully I can try em someday. I tried amanita muscaria and didn't like it.

The funky fungi are one of the best trips around. No comparison to Amanita, however, those are different animals altogether. The psilocybe can produce some pretty damn impressive OEVs depending on how far you go with them. Gotta love that they are 100% natural. Good luck in finding some.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 12:41:56 PM »

You can pretty much do just that. Chew them up a bit and chase with some liquid. Usually tastes like crap (they actually grow in crap after all, in nature anyway), but you'll love the effects. Have fun!  :tripping:

Always wanted to try psylocibe. I've heard the body high is really amazing. I just have no idea where to find them where I live. Hopefully I can try em someday. I tried amanita muscaria and didn't like it.
Thanks, Im going to take one of the doses tonight and see how it goes. Maybe save another dose for Saturday night - can you say watching the UFC on shrooms?  :tripping:

@JB the body high is amazing, the first time I tried them my buddy made a tea out of 3.5g and it felt like orgasmic waves just rushed over my body over and over. Hell I'd take them just for that body buzz alone.

The funky fungi are one of the best trips around. No comparison to Amanita, however, those are different animals altogether. The psilocybe can produce some pretty damn impressive OEVs depending on how far you go with them. Gotta love that they are 100% natural. Good luck in finding some.

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
These shroomz are kickass I ate some this weekend. Didn't taste that bad to me kinda like peanuts lol. Had a bonfire down on the river and tripped all night and watched the sun come up. :trip:
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2014, 12:25:25 AM »

I like to break them up into small pieces and swallow them with a coke, kinda like pills.
I have seen friends eat them on pizza, but I'd rather not taste them

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal