Author Topic: Who likes Magic Mushrooms or Would Like to Try Them?  (Read 4874 times)

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Who likes Magic Mushrooms or Would Like to Try Them?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2014, 11:13:16 PM »
Me want some more :danced:
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

jsr015

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
  • Swingin hatchets thru the night
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2014, 08:59:34 AM »
 :hand-heart:  down to try em again, those last were yummy, and now I have days off to enjoy em ;)

StoneAged

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Herbologist
  • TG Stone From TGL
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2014, 05:57:59 PM »
haven't had any in LONG time..   sounds intersting :broccoli

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2014, 05:41:55 AM »
haven't had any in LONG time..   sounds intersting :broccoli

Same Here.. Been a pretty long time....   :trip:       :thumbup:
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2014, 09:33:42 PM »
I remember back when I was too dumb to know any better, we used to mix our weed withfreeze dried shrooms & smoke it up
the high was sweeet. Def emotionally stimulating, on one day after I was getting particularly wasted, my Mom started crying while
telling me how worried she was that I was doing drugs accause they was bad for me & like that. She seemed soo sad I broke out crying
 and volunteered my shrooms. The next morning on the bus I had a special sale and sold out all my weed in no time.

I hear smoking shrooms is a bad idea tho

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2014, 11:27:21 PM »
I remember back when I was too dumb to know any better, we used to mix our weed withfreeze dried shrooms & smoke it up
the high was sweeet. Def emotionally stimulating, on one day after I was getting particularly wasted, my Mom started crying while
telling me how worried she was that I was doing drugs accause they was bad for me & like that. She seemed soo sad I broke out crying
 and volunteered my shrooms. The next morning on the bus I had a special sale and sold out all my weed in no time.

Yeah. It burns up the actives and makes them completely ineffective. Definitely a bad idea. Total waste.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2014, 11:39:39 PM »

Yeah. It burns up the actives and makes them completely ineffective. Definitely a bad idea. Total waste.

We all got very high, musta been something working overtime in there

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2014, 12:19:50 AM »
The heat will destroy any actives, d3 is right.

Theres reports of people getting lung infections as well, i cant imagine breathing in those spores to have a good outcome.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2014, 04:19:32 PM »
Decided to reply in this thread because it has the most history/replies.

I'm excited. A well-known mystic wizard from the Planet X has helped me to procure some magical mushrooms. They should be here as early as tomorrow. I've read up on everything I can about them so I feel I've planned out my trip pretty well. The first and only time I've tried mushrooms didn't go well. I think they were mostly weak duds. I'm very excited to try this again. The weather tomorrow night is going to be perfect if I want to go outside when it's darker and cool. Hope to watch some fireflies and go for a walk.

LEMON TEK?

I also wanted to know if anyone here has personally tried the infamous Lemon Tek. Basically you take your dose of dry shrooms, grind them up in a coffee grinder, take a small glass, fill the glass with lemon juice, introduce the dried mushrooms, stir for a few minutes, let them soak for 20 to 30 minutes, stir again, then drink it all up. The powder, once it absorbs the juice, should drop to the bottom and not float in the liquid. The citric acid acts on the mushrooms to convert the psilocybin to psilocin, which hits your system much faster and provides for a slightly different, perhaps slightly more powerful experience. Supposedly this potentiates the dose enough that you should use a small dose and slowly work your way up. Everything I've read advises that you don't do this for your first trip.

I'm going to go with a low dose trip for my first time and feel that out. Second time I may try the Lemon Tek method.

Basically, if you just eat the mushrooms, the acid in your stomach does the same thing. By doing it outside of your stomach with the lemon juice you get a head start, so when you drink it down it kicks in way faster and is more potent. Sounds like a good way to stretch your supply. I have tried 4-aco-dmt several times and that is purported to convert directly into psilocin when you ingest it, so I think I have a fair idea of what the experience will be like. Although for me, I got little visuals and mainly just had a huge nice body buzz hummy thing going on and had a nice time just laying down in the pool outside with shades on watching the hawks circle overhead and stuff while listening to some music a few summers ago. Was very chill.

WOOOO MUSHROOMS!
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2014, 10:25:49 PM »
I find two dif highs when tripping on shrooms. When I take .75  of a g, I get a much more mellow high and my stomach doesn't hurt . I have also tried up to
2 g s and I find that to be a much edgier trip, colors glow, especially pictures & posters on the walls begin to come to life. Very entertaining, but it does make
me paranoid. Also I notice my stomach aches the whole trip, which I can do without.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2014, 11:13:56 PM »
I find two dif highs when tripping on shrooms. When I take .75  of a g, I get a much more mellow high and my stomach doesn't hurt . I have also tried up to
2 g s and I find that to be a much edgier trip, colors glow, especially pictures & posters on the walls begin to come to life. Very entertaining, but it does make
me paranoid. Also I notice my stomach aches the whole trip, which I can do without.

This is why I plan on taking a fairly low dose trip for my first time with these. I'm my no means inexperienced when it comes to psychedelics. I've tried most of Alexander/Sasha Shulgin's compounds and more in my time. Of course, I learned the hard way a long time ago that being "experienced" with psychedelics doesn't mean that you can assume that you can handle anything and it's smarter and safer to start low and work your way up over several trials. I'd rather play it safer these days now that I'm older and wiser.

Honestly, I was recommended 2g with these for a trip. I like to think I'd have a good time and would be able to handle it, but the older adult in me is now telling me to start lower for my first time. It's going to be a beautiful, cool, clear summer night tomorrow though so I'm definitely looking forward to it.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2014, 11:30:37 PM »
I think you have a great outlook, I agree that you can always take more & I have found as I get older that usually less is more, for me
I hate taking too much and getting all stupid and I have seen many folks who only wanna get messed up. I like to be able to remember
what happened too

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2014, 12:06:30 AM »
I think you have a great outlook, I agree that you can always take more & I have found as I get older that usually less is more, for me
I hate taking too much and getting all stupid and I have seen many folks who only wanna get messed up. I like to be able to remember
what happened too

I want to stretch out this small supply of mushrooms as long as I can. My plan is to take about 1g, or at least try to do my best to visually split up 2g into halves. I know it's not going to be exact but it's better than nothing as I don't have scales, but I know it'll be 2g to split up. If that's not enough, I will try the Lemon Tek method the next time with the other half and see what that does. If I'm confident with how well I've handled those, I'll have a bit more to take a higher dose trip down the line. I plan on saving some for autumn/Halloween definitely with the cooler weather. Tomorrow night's gonna be beautiful though when the sun goes down so I'm hoping for a fun, introspective, and rewarding time.

I haven't tripped on anything in almost 6 years though so... Even an underwhelming trip should be nice for me. :)

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2014, 09:19:34 AM »
Sounds like you have a good plan, Niemand. If they're anything like the last that I had, you should get somewhere with 1 G, especially if you include some MJ or blends in the festivities. I usually wait at least an hour before adding anything in the tank, perhaps two if you're contemplating adding more caps. And tripping on/near Halloween is always a great time.  :Smokey:

Good luck tonight! :tripping: :tripping: :tripping:

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2014, 02:08:50 PM »
Sounds like you have a good plan, Niemand. If they're anything like the last that I had, you should get somewhere with 1 G, especially if you include some MJ or blends in the festivities. I usually wait at least an hour before adding anything in the tank, perhaps two if you're contemplating adding more caps. And tripping on/near Halloween is always a great time.  :Smokey:

Good luck tonight! :tripping: :tripping: :tripping:

I slept on it and I've decided that I will decide upon the final dose when it's time. I will not take 2g. I will take either 1g or something around about 1.5g. I don't have anything else to enjoy apart from some good Polish beer later in the evening when the trip starts to wear off. I'm definitely going to save whatever else is left for a perfect cool autumn day, and I will probably trip during the day so I can walk out to the local park and explore the nature trails and the old cemetery there. Tonight I plan to just walk around the path I always walk/run on. I don't have to cross any major roads and at most I'll only be 20 minute walking distance from my house anyway. I've got the trip planned out, have lots to keep me occupied.

I also wrote down a few things I want to try to focus on while my mindstate is altered, just in case a new perspective might help with that.

I also plan to do some coding this evening. I've been doing some web design work for Onlive, which is a streaming, on demand video game service that my best bud works for. Right now they can't put me on the payroll, so I'm being rewarded with a few free months of the service, so I'll have games to play, too. I've never done web design while tripping though so maybe it'll help me come up with a few new ideas.

I'm definitely looking forward to the trip. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal