Author Topic: The Lemon Tree with High CBD Review/Journal  (Read 219 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
The Lemon Tree with High CBD Review/Journal
« on: June 26, 2018, 02:39:43 PM »
This is  my experiences with The Lemon Tree with High CBD RSO oil. First, just a reminder of my physical stats for your comparison:
Weight: 250 Height:6'21/2"
Usage: Daily user with 1 day break each week

Type of product used: around 80% edibles and 20% smoke or vape.

I suffer from charlot (sharko) foot from my diabetes and neuropathy.  The neuropathy results in burning and sharp intense stabbing pains in my right foot which has led to the collapse of the arch in my foot.  The only pain meds that work for this nerve pain are Lyrica,  gabapentin, and Neurontin which have many bad side effects. The pain is usually during the late evening and during the night so medication isn't necessary during the day.

Day 1: I started with a dose of .15ml on a piece of bread around 5:45pm about an hour before eating supper. .15ml has been my usual dose with The Lemon Tree RSO oil. I hadn't done any oil for the past 2 days and it was telling on me. My pain level was the highest it had been in the past 2 weeks so I was excited to see the effect the addition of cbd to the mix.  Around the  first hour mark, I began to feel a head change with pressure behind my eyes. Over the next hour the high continued to intensify beginning mainly in my head but gradually growing into a full body stone. The medicine continued to come in waves of peacefulness and relaxation. At about the 2 hour mark I realized that the burning and stabbing pains in m foot had completely subsided. I was stress free and in a really good place both mentally and physically.

At this point I wasn't couch-locked and my mind was fairly focused but relaxed. Not only does this oil remove my pain but I can see that it would be helpful in treating depression and anxiety. Between the 4th and 5th hours I nodded off and decided to go to bed. I slept until six the next morning when I had to get up for an early doctor's appointment. There was no morning sleepiness or hangover.

Day 2: Today I worked half a day in the afternoon after my docotor's appointment. I began to have some neuropathic pain around 3pm. I dosed .125ml about 5 pm. I lowered the dose in search of the"sweet spot" so as not to over increase my tolly and not to waste the rso oil. My results were the same as day with total pain relief within 2 hours. Again I experienced strong sedation between the 4 and 5 hour mark. I slept through the night pain free and felt great the next morning.

Day 3: I decided to lower the dose once more to .1ml to see if it would be effective and also to prevent the sleepiness I was experiencing after the 4 hour mark. Cbd has the effect of making me sleepy in the past especially at higher doses. I received the same pain relief minus the later onset of drowsiness at this dose size! I think the .1ml is the most effective amount for me. I was able to to stay awake for 6 hours with pain relief and an euphoric sense of well-being. Slept all night and felt great the next morning.

Day 4: Today I was at work for about 5 hours and was already experiencing pain by early afternoon. This would be a good time to see if the .1ml would again be effective for me. I received the exact same results I got on day 3. The sleepy effects were minimal and the pain relief was complete.

Day 5: Tolly break day. I was feeling pain by 5 pm today but wanted to take a break from the rso for a day. I ended up having a half of a superglue firecracker I had in the freezer about 6pm so it wasn't really a true tolly break.. I did feel relief but not to the level that I had with the oil. A couple of notes reguarding this oil. The best way I can describe this oil with cbd mental effects is it provides contentment...a feeling that all is well with the world...it wipes your worries away. One other note is I feel that THC and CBD work best when used in tandum with each other. They compliment each other's positives and make for a more complete medicine for mind and body. Will report more in the coming days.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:44:14 PM by Simonsays »
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: The Lemon Tree with High CBD Review/Journal
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:39:31 PM »
 :goodpost :goodpost

:weedspin

That is aweseome RSO is helping you a lot! Right on!

Excellent detailed review Simon!

:kevsmith:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: The Lemon Tree with High CBD Review/Journal
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 06:53:01 PM »
Thanks for the observations Simon. Sounds like we are taking the same dosage size and getting positive impressions!
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal