Author Topic: Youtube video will be on another TV show. WOOOHOO!  (Read 746 times)

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
Youtube video will be on another TV show. WOOOHOO!
« on: April 24, 2013, 03:17:59 PM »
Hey guys and gals as some of you know we made a prank video and posted it on youtube about 2 years ago. Well yesterday I got a message on Facebook from a producer here in Cali that had worked with us before. He wants to release the video again for another show. So far it has been on TruTv's Top 20 Most Shocking Pranksters, MTV's Pranked, and When Vacations Attack. Now it will be on another show, hell yea. Received a phone call from the producer today, just gotta get the release forms signed, scanned, and emailed then we are good to go. Havent seen the When Vacations Attack video yet but we already been paid for it so we know it aired. He dropped off a DVD copy in the mail today so I'll have it soon. We made almost $1000 so far for it.  :biggrin :banana:

I think the link is posted here already in the video/youtube section of the forum, not sure what the actual name is lol but its there.
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Re: Youtube video will be on another TV show. WOOOHOO!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
Congratulations on the success. Will you guys be receiving money for this or is it just something that's going to be shown on TV? Could I please ask you for a link to the video so I can see it?
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

walterwhite

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 06:21:51 PM »
Hey guys and gals as some of you know we made a prank video and posted it on youtube about 2 years ago. Well yesterday I got a message on Facebook from a producer here in Cali that had worked with us before. He wants to release the video again for another show. So far it has been on TruTv's Top 20 Most Shocking Pranksters, MTV's Pranked, and When Vacations Attack. Now it will be on another show, hell yea. Received a phone call from the producer today, just gotta get the release forms signed, scanned, and emailed then we are good to go. Havent seen the When Vacations Attack video yet but we already been paid for it so we know it aired. He dropped off a DVD copy in the mail today so I'll have it soon. We made almost $1000 so far for it.  :biggrin :banana:

I think the link is posted here already in the video/youtube section of the forum, not sure what the actual name is lol but its there.

That's sweet man.  Keep it up.  People can blow up off small videos on YouTube.  Just look at Justin Bieber and the guys from Workaholics, all started with clips on YT.

Good work!

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 08:12:32 PM »
Thanks guys

Here's the link for you to check it out, it also has the tru tv and mtv links In the description

walterwhite

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 08:14:06 PM »
Not a bad little prank man.  Is that you holding the Ruffles?

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 04:25:18 AM »
Not a bad little prank man.  Is that you holding the Ruffles?
haha yea that's me bro. My wife is recording I had a few tall cans in me at the time :biggrin plus we been like this at the beach also  :passone haha

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 06:39:04 AM »
Thanks guys

Here's the link for you to check it out, it also has the tru tv and mtv links In the description

Hahaa! I have seen this before. I think I found it on Reddit.com a good while ago when someone submitted it there. Very funny stuff. Creative method of pranking! :)
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 03:12:46 AM »
Thanks guys

Hahaa! I have seen this before. I think I found it on Reddit.com a good while ago when someone submitted it there. Very funny stuff. Creative method of pranking! :)

lol that's freaking awesome it made it on Reddit lol. I got a DVD copy of the When Vacations Attack video it appeared in also today in the mail. I asked the producer for a copy the other day so he sent it to me.

When Vacations Attack
Season 3 Episode 203

This is the one it is on, I need to upload just the clip somewhere then share the link for that one though

tonedef

• TGL PhD
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 07:27:19 PM »
LMAO, looks like some Texas beach...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal