Author Topic: Some CBD benefits......  (Read 2387 times)

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Re: Some CBD benefits......
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2015, 08:20:21 PM »
If folks are looking for a good CBD product vendor, try here - http://canibdol.com/ (offline for maintenance right now, but they're legit  :Smokey:)

Great stuff, the prices are nice, and they use real, potent bud and extract the THC to make it legal to ship anywhere. Much better product than using industrial hemp as the base, etc.

I'm really interested to try CBD products. This site seems real interesting but I don't see prices or contact info. Their etsy link in FAQ's also comes up to an empty shop.
Anyone have any info on them or a specific CBD oil vendor to recommend?

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2015, 06:19:02 AM »
At Canibdol,  there's a "request membership" link.  I think I have to go through that process as before they didn't have this seperate member link, even though I've filled out membership form already. No matter, was a quick response last time.

Give that membership link a shot.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2015, 08:23:07 AM »
Canibdol has been doing some work on their site for 2015, so it's not as straightforward as it used to be yet. I would request membership like avoca is suggesting.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2015, 11:19:06 AM »
At Canibdol,  there's a "request membership" link.  I think I have to go through that process as before they didn't have this seperate member link, even though I've filled out membership form already. No matter, was a quick response last time.

Give that membership link a shot.

Canibdol has been doing some work on their site for 2015, so it's not as straightforward as it used to be yet. I would request membership like avoca is suggesting.

Their site seems to be different from what some of you recall. There are no options to "request membership" at this time.  A link in "Q & A" to their etsy shop, comes up to an empty store where I can see they did sell CBD oils at one time, but don't currently.
I really hope I get to try their products as they seem to be at the forefront of using actual buds to make their CBD oils and have very high %s and tinctures for specific ailments.
In the meantime I decided to order some CBD from this company http://www.hemphealthtechnologies.com/#!benefits/c6v
I will post a review on it ASAP as well and would love to read some other reviews of CBD products.
I'm really excited about their long term applications.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:18:28 PM by Ozone »
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2015, 12:31:08 PM »
Membership link is well hidden,  couldn't be more confusing.  But try clicking on their links first, then it takes u through 2 or 3 other pages - then finally you're at membership.  Also, none of those buttons to click say anything about membership until u reach that page.

Im sure they'll be making that more obvious soon as part of their upgrade.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Blend Master General

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2015, 01:06:46 PM »
CBD is great with all blends or juices. Really seems to round them out.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2015, 01:13:06 PM »
Membership link is well hidden,  couldn't be more confusing.  But try clicking on their links first, then it takes u through 2 or 3 other pages - then finally you're at membership.  Also, none of those buttons to click say anything about membership until u reach that page.

I don't know the last time you navigated their site, but the links simply do not take you to a membership sign up at all any more.
I clicked every link available on the site.
There is no way to contact them or sign up for membership.
If anyone has their contact info or can actually link their membership page I'd greatly appreciate it.
The viability of CBD for my personal conditions went over my head for some time, it's medicinal effects could have great impact on my daily life.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2015, 01:42:59 PM »

I don't know the last time you navigated their site, but the links simply do not take you to a membership sign up at all any more.
I clicked every link available on the site.
There is no way to contact them or sign up for membership.
If anyone has their contact info or can actually link their membership page I'd greatly appreciate it.
The viability of CBD for my personal conditions went over my head for some time, it's medicinal effects could have great impact on my daily life.

I finally arrived at the membership page. It was VERY confusing to navigate to say the least .
http://http://www.olorganics.com/request-account.html

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2015, 01:49:45 PM »
Also found http://www.ebay.com/usr/1800stuff4u on ebay. They don't have a lot of feedback but claim their CBD's are all from plant matter/buds.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2015, 03:34:15 PM »
Ozone, everyone, as you're investigating please notice if any CBD oil is guaranteed to pass piss test. That which is made fRom bud probably will always have micro thc content and so can't be safely used by those under testing. But mAybe Some of the hemp product will fly...
Satan Satan Satan Satan

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2015, 04:01:01 PM »
 :goodpost :goodpost

After reading the post I am thinking I may have to try this out! I used to drink and a lot, maybe this could help me brain???

Seems like it has many health benefits also!

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2015, 04:53:39 PM »
So I read where it reverses alcohol damage.. I've probably done a good bit of damage to my head using benzos.

Think this would help with that? Sortof similar..
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2015, 05:05:25 PM »
:goodpost :goodpost

After reading the post I am thinking I may have to try this out! I used to drink and a lot, maybe this could help me brain???

Seems like it has many health benefits also!

http://www.projectcbd.org/conditions/addiction-2/

http://www.hightimes.com/read/cannabis-topicals-may-treat-alcoholism

https://healthyhempoil.com/cannabidiol-antipsychotic/

CBDs seem to have all kinds of medicinal applications. I think they don't get attention in some circles because of their lack/low % of THC, aka you don't get high.  But for those seeking  specific medicinal treatments, a lot of it comes EXCLUSIVELY from cannabinol (CBD). I got really interested in it when I heard about the Charlotte's Web strain and story.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte%27s_Web_%28cannabis%29
It comes as a no brainer that children would benefit from the lack/low % of THC, but it didn't initially dawn on me that I could have similar benefits from it.   

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2015, 05:20:57 PM »
CBD is great with all blends or juices. Really seems to round them out.

Agreed. I mix CBD e-juice with my JMX, etc. Very nice, and produces more vapor! :Smokey:

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2015, 05:26:29 PM »
I view CBD as a tonic and vitamin for the body and THC for the mind.
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal