Author Topic: Banned at TGL  (Read 8349 times)

MandalaSmoker

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
Re: Banned at TGL
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 08:24:27 PM »
It wont even let me try and request for another password.Said my answer to the question was incorrect.I tried everything.

R

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2013, 07:41:21 AM »
I spoke with the admins at the other site and anyone who wants to go back can go back.  However, why do you want to?  Blend talk is here and only here.  You can talk about anything here, not just MJ   Lfe is really too short for hate--let's just move on to the next part of the adventure.

I also can fill you in on a couple of TML members who were having some issues.  They are OK and getting cleaned up, hopefully getting their shit together and starting a new phase of their lives with no drugs.   

Drugs are not for everyone.  Some people are way better off without any.

jyjy

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2013, 10:41:16 AM »
Can't imagine wanting to go back there after the admins have proved so spectacularly untrustworthy, unstable and selfish.

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2013, 03:01:28 PM »
Ngls, it amazes me that you keep coming here and posting negatively about the lifestyle many of us choose to have. Most of us HAVE moved on to the next adventure. For me it's HERE, where I can talk about things freely when I wasn't able to on TGL; and now you come to MY new home and spew more of your weirdness on lifestyle choices and what people should and shouldn't do! "Drugs are not for everyone. Some sheeple are way better off w/out them" NO SHIT., Mr. Obvious!
What's that got to do with getting SPICED?! That's what we DO here, and that's what we LIKE and that's what we talk about! If you don't, and you don't like it, go somewhere else! Damn, dude, either light-up or leave us alone, imhfuao.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:03:49 PM by Azazel »

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2013, 03:12:51 PM »
He was being nice Azazel. Ngls is just honest and up front about things. Where he said,

"I spoke with the admins at the other site and anyone who wants to go back can go back.  However, why do you want to?  Blend talk is here and only here.  You can talk about anything here, not just MJ   Lfe is really too short for hate--let's just move on to the next part of the adventure."

That was meant for us blenders that are here now and realize that (we are the next adventure). We can talk about anything here, including blends, which is why we will continue to stay here and more than likely not sign back up over at that one place. Oh and him saying that drugs aren't for everyone - that was meant to say that all of the ones down talking it and/or having all of the "issues", then they are included in this "not for everyone" list.

For the rest of us here and happy, he was saying that we're are ones that drugs (dope? crack? smack? lulz)  are for, and can actually do something productive/progressive while blending or whatever your drug of choice is.

Sorry. I usually don't try to get in the middle of things, but I think he meant well with his post even though it can very well be interpreted as not. You just have to know this guy I guess, ha! He definitely don't look down on us blenders :) Trust me. He means well

I need a bong rip. A blended bong rip :D

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

Swishahouse6

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2013, 05:45:20 PM »
Word SSF. Now quit Bogarting  that bong and pass it already.

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2013, 08:06:26 PM »
If I'm out of line I apologize, guys, maybe I DID misread that a bit, you guys know better than me about this matter, so, ok. Just a little defensive I guess

Swishahouse6

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2013, 08:14:30 PM »
It's all good Azazel no worries, your just protecting your nest.  I had a few contact me about another "member" at the "other place", maybe I just took it wrong also. Shit will all work out. Now let's fuck it all and get blitzed. Here Azazel I pass this Swisher blunt to you( cough cough)...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:16:15 PM by Swishahouse6 »

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
Re: Never Banned at TGL
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2013, 01:41:42 PM »
I don't trust that ngls he's a sneaky one with his whole logic things and such. I never got kicked from either site yet, but the first pm I sent at TGL was to MMD as hate mail. So he already knew how I felt. Lol. I choose both places and wherever else will have me if I choose.

Now I know who you are. Took some figuring out.
You sent me some hate mail too I think. hahahaha. :D
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

future perfekt

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
  • I'm a party aminal without a party!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2013, 05:11:17 PM »
I don't know if I'm banned there or not. I would hope not. I didn't sign up here for the longest time. The first time the site came about, I was too not lazy, but not motivated to do much. Then it was down, and came back. I then went to TGL and it was down but then came back as the new site. I didn't like the new forum design. I didn't want to have to get used to it. So I didn't try to log in and a few days later and came here and signed up. 

bleh
)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(
I don't do anything illegal, anything I say is all made up of fabricated stories. Believe me. =-)

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2013, 09:32:02 PM »
geez, future, I just ain't feelin' the group LOVE for ur new home? c'mon, it's gonna be fun here; don't look back!

future perfekt

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
  • I'm a party aminal without a party!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2013, 01:43:49 PM »
I had always planned to come here no matter what happened over at TGL. I was first invited here and planned on it, by the time I got around to signing up the site was being attacked here. So I finally got around to signing up when it came back after a few days.
)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(
I don't do anything illegal, anything I say is all made up of fabricated stories. Believe me. =-)

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2013, 09:10:36 PM »

The war is over..  let's move on dudes...   smoke one for the TGL that was, and the spiced.be that IS.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 08:03:45 PM by admin »

"Yeah, I've seen some weird shit"

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2013, 01:20:14 AM »
Great Video... and a very nice way to express your sentiments.

Don't know much about the politics of the old TGL, but I learned a lot from it when it was up, made some friends and found some great vendors... so "Big Ups" to what was. Loved that place, but...

Onwards and Upwards!
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2013, 04:25:06 PM »
Don't know much about the politics of the old TGL, but I learned a lot from it when it was up, made some friends and found some great vendors... so "Big Ups" to what was. Loved that place, but...

Onwards and Upwards!

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal