Author Topic: Banned at TGL  (Read 8317 times)

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
Re: Banned at TGL
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2013, 03:41:09 PM »
My login info don't work for the lmf. Guess they changed everyone' s login info..
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2013, 06:08:06 PM »
Hellion, the new site encrypts password differently than TGL did, so your old password will not work.

You need to reset your password.
You can reset it to the same password you had.

If you are unsure what email you used to register on TGL I can help you figure it out, just lemme know.

I'll PM you this, too.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2013, 04:07:26 PM »
I think they did,
My login info don't work for the lmf. Guess they changed everyone' s login info..

I am sure you are right, I was never actually banned from TGL, just disgruntled &
my log-in doesn't work on the new site either. Anyway smoking pot is a waste of time
& money for me as it doesn't do anything. I had no choice but to get spiced up!

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2013, 11:14:35 PM »
I think they did,

I am sure you are right, I was never actually banned from TGL, just disgruntled &
my log-in doesn't work on the new site either. Anyway smoking pot is a waste of time
& money for me as it doesn't do anything. I had no choice but to get spiced up!

You're not getting the right pot.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2013, 11:37:19 AM »
Have you been banned at TGL?

An open letter sent to TGL Mgt.

"You have gone completely over the top. What a self righteous jerk you have become. The forum that was made was because you banned all blend talk and It was made so people could continue talking about what you censor and not break your rules! JFC wth is wrong with you?? Not one of those folks was interested in leaving TGL and would have continued to contribute about non blend related topics. The new forum is not to take people away but you decided that on your own.

One guy couldn't handle his drugs and ended up in rehab. His wife clearly states he is alive, just in rehab.

Candy will kill you too if you stuff your face all day with it.

So who betrayed you by honoring your wishes and not talking about blends on your forum??

Whatever dude. Its your loss.

Enjoy"

:Edited for personal remarks.

R

Re: Never Banned at TGL
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2013, 02:40:11 PM »
I don't trust that ngls he's a sneaky one with his whole logic things and such. I never got kicked from either site yet, but the first pm I sent at TGL was to MMD as hate mail. So he already knew how I felt. Lol. I choose both places and wherever else will have me if I choose.

I don't know why you wouldn't trust me.  I was never a vendor, I was always a good customer, I am verified several times over--lots of peeps know me personally. I think my actions speak for themselves.   

I am honestly looking out for people.  Does experience and education bother you?  I worked hard to get to where I am, I'm not ashamed of it.

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »
ngls, he was messin w ya  ;P   

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2013, 02:47:35 PM »
Ngls is an asset to Spiced, not a liability. I think some are suspicious because of your huge amount of daily posts at LMF.

1 quality post a day kills 50 fluffy ones.

What we have here is  tight group of Blenders that are proud of their little corner of the net here at Spiced. They know what we went through to get here and want to do everything they can to make sure we stay.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

R

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »
Ngls, it amazes me that you keep coming here and posting negatively about the lifestyle many of us choose to have. Most of us HAVE moved on to the next adventure. For me it's HERE, where I can talk about things freely when I wasn't able to on TGL; and now you come to MY new home and spew more of your weirdness on lifestyle choices and what people should and shouldn't do! "Drugs are not for everyone. Some sheeple are way better off w/out them" NO SHIT., Mr. Obvious!
What's that got to do with getting SPICED?! That's what we DO here, and that's what we LIKE and that's what we talk about! If you don't, and you don't like it, go somewhere else! Damn, dude, either light-up or leave us alone, imhfuao.

Im not trying to tell anyone to use drugs or not use drugs.  My views are inconsequential to you--why do you care?  For the record I have a shitload of experience with more blends, especially blend varieties than you will probably ever have.  I also have professional experience in the field and am in the middle of many different groups of people conducting CB research and with big pharma--I think I have things to share.  And, I never once, never did anything on any forum that wasn't in the spirit of safety and knowledge,  with maybe some entertainment thrown in.  I have nothing to gain personally or financially here or on TGL.  Does it piss you off I know everyone on the old TGL? 

To exclude me because of my legal situation is shanigans dude--f it was possible for me to have my stash I would in a heartbeat and I am still in the R&D stage of natties that actually affect the CB sites.  I was told these forums were about access to opinions and knowledge.  Im here because I have friends here.  Or I thought so.

WTF?  So it is YOUR new home?  Why does it have to be yours and yours alone? 

R

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2013, 03:07:23 PM »
For the record, when all of my posts at the other site were deleted I was discouraged because I was in a race to post for a long time and then, suddenly, poof, all gone.

I was in close contact with MMD at the end/transition there and I begged him to reconsider, if for nothing else all of the data that was lost from removing the historical accounts of blends all the way back to 2008.  It was a loss. 

I try to keep the peace, I try to do what I can to help.  Yes, I feel like an outsider on the old forum because i can't use MJ--I get tested a lot and can't trisk a bad drop.  I hope the laws will change, but I'm realistically not counting on it changing in my lifetime.  I feel like less of an outsider here because I ditched my gigantic blends library to head off a legal situation, but at least I'm still in the middle of R&D in the field and an looking for alternatives that will evade the laws in the way blends used to.  There are a lot of people on the Spiced site that have openly declared on TWL that they would never do blends again, and yet, here they are on Spiced.  So, what, honestly, do you have against me personally?   

R

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2013, 03:30:40 PM »
Maybe I am too sensitive.  Sorry.

I've said it before, I get abuse all the time from supposed collegues.  So, well, if you can't take a joke

creep26

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2013, 03:31:19 PM »
I am happy Ngls made it over here and I would love to see him stay.  I appreciate his perspective and knowledge that he contributes the forum.  He catches a lot of bs and I can't understand why.  I personally think he is good people.  Awesome personality and very straight up.  Here's to you Ngls... This puffs for you!

LHS

• TGL Ethnobotanist
    • REAL.  EFFECTIVE.  BLENDS.
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »
Man,  it's good to see all of you over here!!  I missed every one  ;D  Just signed up.  You can add me to the TGL banned list ;) lol

I hope we can quickly bring attention to this site and raise it up as high as we can!  This is a HUGE win for FREEDOM OF SPEECH!  8)

Your #1 Trusted Source for Herbal Blends, Legal Bud and MUCH more!
http://www.legalherbalshop.com

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2013, 03:43:33 PM »
Man,  it's good to see all of you over here!!  I missed every one  ;D  Just signed up.  You can add me to the TGL banned list ;) lol

I hope we can quickly bring attention to this site and raise it up as high as we can!  This is a HUGE win for FREEDOM OF SPEECH!  8)

Fucking right on! *happy dance*

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
For the record, when all of my posts at the other site were deleted I was discouraged because I was in a race to post for a long time and then, suddenly, poof, all gone.

I was in close contact with MMD at the end/transition there and I begged him to reconsider, if for nothing else all of the data that was lost from removing the historical accounts of blends all the way back to 2008.  It was a loss. 

I try to keep the peace, I try to do what I can to help.  Yes, I feel like an outsider on the old forum because i can't use MJ--I get tested a lot and can't trisk a bad drop.  I hope the laws will change, but I'm realistically not counting on it changing in my lifetime.  I feel like less of an outsider here because I ditched my gigantic blends library to head off a legal situation, but at least I'm still in the middle of R&D in the field and an looking for alternatives that will evade the laws in the way blends used to.  There are a lot of people on the Spiced site that have openly declared on TWL that they would never do blends again, and yet, here they are on Spiced.  So, what, honestly, do you have against me personally?   

I can't imagine what anyone could have against you Ngls,
I have always enjoyed your posts, even when I was busy refuting them ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal